'Who Dunnit?' Contest Winners:
First Place: Julie Phillips
Tied for Second Place: Margaret Agner & Jasey Jones
Third Place: Linda Henneman
Fourth Place: Christian Hampton
Honorable Mention: Jonathan Jaquet, Jean Cleveland, René
Shoemaker, Lea Purvis, Charles James
AMT Extended Hours:
|Thursday, September 15th, 2011
- 09:00 PM
ATHICA Mystery Triennial Last Chance to Vote Night
|Vinze Walzberg - Pyrokinetics & Ann Lily-Woodruff - Athens Vertical Pole Dance Academy
||Safety Third Juggling - Luke Eden & Jonathan Jackson
• Last chance to acquire works by signature Athens-area Artists, all while enjoying free entertainment by local performers.
• Unclaimed works are still available for a donation of $60 for one, $100 for two.
• Last chance to enter the 'Who Dunnit' contest (with gift Certificates for Winners).
• Last chance to cast People's Choice Ballots (with exhibition for winner).
• Choose from over 100 works still available--all works displayed anonymously.
• ‘Last Dibs’ hour, remaining works half-off (i.e. $30 for one, $50 for two).
• Frames with mats available for $10 from DonByram Fine Art Framers.
• Mystery Artists Identities Revealed on closing day.
Thursday - 9/15: 7:00 - 9:00 pm
Last Chance to Vote Night:
Poi, Poles n’ Pins on the Porch
A Circus Arts Performance by:
Safety Third Juggling - Luke Eden & Jonathan Jackson
Vince Walzberg - Pyrokinetics
Ann Lily-Woodruff - Athens Vertical Pole Dance Academy
• Voting Until 9:00 pm:
Enter the 'Who Dunnit?' Contest
For a mere $3 entry fee per 'Who Dunnit?' Quiz contestants can win:
-Gift Certificates from these fabulous local businesses:
Advanced Massage Therapies - Don Byram Fine Art Framing - Honey’s Salon - Little Cuckoo Chocolates – Terrapin Breweries - White Tiger Gourmet – Whole: Mind-Body-Art
- And “ I Knew Who Dunnit Pin”
- An ATHICA T-Shirt designed by Coffee Cup Press
People’s Choice Contest Nominations
Nominate yr. 3 favorite pieces by number and help select one of the artists to be included
in ATHICA Mystery Selections exhibit (Opens Friday, 9-30, from 7:00 - 9:00 pm).
(Other artists to be selected by ATHCA Board Choice).